Laso & Asociados is specialized in drawing up contracts related to the urban development-real estate business.
As elements reflecting the sophistication of urban planning matters and their civil implications which may form part of complex contracts in real estate operations, we indicate below certain matters which have been studied and applied in practice by the Firm:
- Contracts for land assignment for air rights or in exchange for future construction.
- Contracts for purchase options and preliminary contracts in general.
- Contracts for transfer and encumbrance on land use, its application modalities and guarantees.
- Agreements to set up and define the statutory regime of horizontal property and real estate complexes.
- Establishment of forms to guarantee compliance with urban development obligations.
- Application and specification of titles to disposal and fiduciary powers in favour of Owners’ Management Boards and likewise their adaptation to owners’ administrative associations.