Laso & Asociados offers integral professional legal service for the drafting and processing of urban planning instruments.
Throughout our professional experience we have actively participated in drawing up numerous planning instruments all across Spain, through the drafting of General Plans, legally stipulated instruments for development planning, or as advisors of our clients in defence of obtaining the best urban planning conditions in proceedings for planning revision.
In this regard, some of the principal planning instruments with respect to which we can offer our experience are the following:
- Urban Planning General Plans.
- Subsidiary and Ancillary Regulations.
- Urban Planning Action Programs.
- Partial Plans.
- Specific Planning Modifications.
- Special Plans.
- Detail Studies.
- Ordinance Drafting.
- Drafting of reports, allegations, and appeals to higher courts in the stages of approval of the respective planning instruments.
- Study and Analysis of the applicable Planning.
- Drafting of urban planning agreements.
- Preparation of Due Diligence for the analysis and interpretation of the risks and opportunities of the legal situation of urban planning projects, real estate investment operations, financing operations, etc.