We provide advisory services in relations with the Administration in regard to the introduction of activities and access to land use and building construction in accordance with urban planning.
It cannot be denied that the transposition to Spanish law of Directive 2006/123/EC on Services has had a clear effect on any of the acts for building construction and land use over which local administration mostly acts, this despite the fact that traditionally this is a typical area of preliminary control through urban planning licenses and authorizations for the exercise of activities.
Here Laso & Asociados offers its advisory services in proceedings for determining the activities subject to licenses and authorizations, to advance communications or to responsible declarations, and we accompany our clients in all administrative procedure aspects required for the exercise of a given activity, or for planned land use or building construction.
- Advisory services to obtain and process building permits and any other activity, as well as urban development, first occupancy, operating or other licenses.
- Advisory services prior to purchase-sale under the land regime applicable to the properties under contract.
- Unregulated building constructions.
- Reports and opinions.
- Activity license application, updating, and follow-up, control of compliance with corrective measures and with environmental regulations, and regularization of activities subject to environmental licenses (IPPC, EIA, Waste, etc.)
- Municipal license control.
- Appeal against incidents with administrative entities.
- Defence in court proceedings.